It was such an interesting question and it was definitely not easy. How can you capture, the essence of one individual in just 5 words? How can I communicate who my husband is without stories, and details....just 5 words.
I eventually came up with these 5: Driven, Loved, Loving, Awesome, Committed
- Driven for me pertains to how he keeps trying to do better, to be better. It's not about being better than others, it's about being the best him.
- Loved cause, he's adored by so many. Me and Andrea included. I think being loved talks about his character as much as the other words do.
- Loving pertains to how dedicated he is to me, to my daughter, to his family.
- Awesome....well that's self-explanatory isn't it? ;p
- Committed is for his faithfulness and loyalty.
This was such an interesting exercise that I decided to ask my husband how he would like to be described. His list only had one thin in common with mine as he said he wants to be called: "Nice, Good, God-fearing, Loving...." and I forgot the last one. Yaiks.