Flickr Images

Thursday, February 2, 2012

5 Words

My friend L posted this question yesterday "In 5 words, describe your husband".

It was such an interesting question and it was definitely not easy. How can you capture, the essence of one individual in just 5 words? How can I communicate who my husband is without stories, and details....just 5 words.

I eventually came up with these 5: Driven, Loved, Loving, Awesome, Committed


  1. Driven for me pertains to how he keeps trying to do better, to be better. It's not about being better than others, it's about being the best him. 
  2. Loved cause, he's adored by so many. Me and Andrea included. I think being loved talks about his character as much as the other words do.
  3. Loving pertains to how dedicated he is to me, to my daughter, to his family.
  4. Awesome....well that's self-explanatory isn't it? ;p
  5. Committed is for his faithfulness and loyalty. 


This was such an interesting exercise that I decided to ask my husband how he would like to be described. His list only had one thin in common with mine as he said he wants to be called: "Nice, Good, God-fearing, Loving...." and I forgot the last one. Yaiks.

No comments:

Post a Comment