Flickr Images

Thursday, February 2, 2012

10 Simple Things

If I had a hundred every time I hear a guy complain about how hard it is to please a woman....I would probably have enough money buy myself an Hermes. No joke.

I would always tell my friends....it's hard to please an UNHAPPY woman, if your woman is happy pleasing her would be simple. 

I would say, that I'm a pretty happy person....which is why it takes very little for Ruy to give me pleasure (not that kind you dirty minded Gorgeous Moms...oh yeah, you know who you are). I think, Ruy doesn't realize how happy the small things he does make me. Here are the things which I particularly like:

  1. When he invites me to join him as we work together somewhere....(this is what happens when workaholics get married) 
  2. Talking
  3. When he plays with Andrea
  4. Talking
  5. When he puts his hand on my back
  6. Talking
  7. When he shuts the computer and puts the iPhone down for us to talk.
  8. Talking
  9. When he invites me to go somewhere (even if it's in Mc. Do) just to hang-out
  10. Talking 
Fine, I cheated, those aren't really 10 things....but talking is SO important to me that it basically trumps every other thing on the list. What about you? What simple thing does your partner do to make you happy?

No comments:

Post a Comment