Flickr Images

Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Daily Breakdown

I went to my friend Leira's blog and saw her talk about her day normal day. I thought that was an interesting idea so I figured I'd do it myself. The problem is I have no typical day. I have different kinds of days and that's what I would be talking about here.

Tuesday:
7:30 - Quiet time (read the bible and pray) while drinking a glass of water with apple cider vinegar.
8:00- Make list for the day
8:10 - Prepare Andrea's breakfast, prepare homeschooling materials.
8:30 - FB, YouTube, Etc.
9:00 - Start homeschooling
11:30 - prepare Lunch
12:00 - Lunch with my daughter
12:30 - arts and crafts or fun stuff or reading or videos
1:00 - give daughter a bath and take a bath as well
1:30 - get dressed for MA classes
2:00 - leave for school
2:30 - Library, or Consultation Room either to study or to facilitate IQ tests for kids
6:00 - start of class
9:00 - go home and have dinner.
9:30 - daily review
10:00 - family time
* this assumes I do not have oDesk work.
* this also assumes I have no task to work on for the family business

Saturday:

7:30 - Quiet time (read the bible and pray) while drinking a glass of water with apple cider vinegar.
8:00- Make list for the day
8:10 - Prepare Andrea's breakfast, prepare homeschooling materials.
8:30 - FB, YouTube, Etc.
9:00 - dress Andrea up
10:30 - Leave for gymnastic's class/lunch out
12:00 - 2 - Andrea's gymnastics class
3:00 - take daughter to my MIL and then rest
4:00-7:00 - Bible study
8:00 - go to the resto and help out
10:00 - pick-up daughter

I get crazy when my routine changes. It's hard for my mind to wrap around the changes so quickly and I end up not being as productive as I would like.

This is such an interesting exercise because I seriously thought I was much busier than this! Hahaha



No comments:

Post a Comment