Flickr Images

Friday, October 24, 2014

Things I am Loving this October:

1. The Mindy Project
    • I love comedy. I like funny and silly things. This comedy takes the place of 30 Rock and The Office in my life. I know I am so late as the show is currently already on its 3rd season and I've barely finished the first season. 
    • Side note: I cringe at some of the things shown here. The morals and values are questionable so please don't watch this with kids.
2. Honey Citron Tea
    • I tried this for the first time in Hong Kong and was instantly hooked. Thank goodness SnR brought these babies over.
    • I personally drinking this as hot tea but my husband likes it iced. 

3. Revlon Raisin Rage
  • I have been getting back into dark lipstick at the moment. I am into reddish-brown colors and this just fits the bill perfectly.
  • Confession.Growing up, I started getting into dark red lipstick because I saw that everyone was afraid of wearing them. Being a naturally rebellious girl, I decided I would continually wear red lipstick. It was awkward at first but I grew into it and now I would say 50% of my lipsticks are dark red.  


4. Staedtler Triplus Fineliner


  • I guess I'm over my sharpie addiction? What I love about these is that I can use them to write inside my planner and my notebooks. They make color coding so much fun!

5. Chirashi




  • I AM OBSESSED! This wonderful creation filled with shrimp, tuna, salmon, sea urchin, and tamago (I purposely neglected the crabstick because I hate those and I never eat them) on top of japanese rice. YUM!

6. File Organization




  • At this point I think my love for color coding does not even need to be said. I set this up over 3 years ago and I have let our yaya take care of it. This month however, I decided to take the reigns again and organize our files and I LOVE the way I set it up =)

7. Peppermint Tea


  • I used to hate tea but now I can't get enough of them. This month my favorite has been peppermint tea (from any brand) because it helps soothe my tummy and digestion just seems to go smoother with this yummy tea. 

8. Counterflow  2014


  • I thoroughly enjoyed last year's parenting conference and I spent the last two months waiting for Counterflow 2014 and I wasn't disappointed. It revived my drive for parenting. =) I will now have to wait for 11 more months till the next one. 

No comments:

Post a Comment